27 April 2013

Fernwood Inn

It's been busy these last few weeks, with readings in both Vancouver and Victoria. I should tell you more, but time is running out and what I really want to tell you about is my reading tomorrow afternoon in Victoria. I'll be reading at the Fernwood Inn at 4pm on Sunday, April 28. I'm very excited about this as I'll be reading with Dede Crane who is launching Every Happy Family and Jay Ruzesky who is launching In Antarctica: An Amundsen Pilgrimage.

I've been looking forward to sharing the stage with these two ever since I was invited to come along (lucky me!), but I'll be honest that I'm also thrilled about who my date will be. My husband hasn't been able to see me read since 2009 when I was in Banff and his mother kindly came along for the week we were both there (I was in the Writers Studio and he was there for the Playwrights Colony), but tomorrow we have a baby sitter. It'll be like a real date, except, you know, shared with a few others. I'll take what I can get.

If you're in Victoria, please come by. I'd love to see you.

No comments: