3 April 2012

Two Things This Tuesday

First up, have you read The Juliet Stories by Carrie Snyder yet? You really should. And I'm not saying that just because she's an Internet friend, or because the book is getting a lot of great buzz, but because it is really, really good. I loved this book. I don't really do reviews on this blog, but I do interviews. Carrie generously gave me an email interview over the last few weeks and it should be up sometime this month. If you haven't read it yet, I hope this will be the push to get you started.

Second, remember the interview I did with Sarah Yi-Mei Tsiang? Well, she's been very busy since then, with more than one picture book published (more information here) since then and her first full-length collection of poetry Sweet Devilry. It's been shortlisted for the Gerald Lampert Award which is very exciting. I have her chapbook that Rubicon Press published and loved it. I'm really looking forward to reading this collection.

No comments: